Meet Our Staff: Rilee Kasbee A.K.A “Riles”
1. Where are you from originally? Cochranton, PA
2. When did you start working at Vision Source Meadville? June 2017
3. What are your interests outside of work? I like to hunt and fish.
4. What is your favorite task during the work day? I like explaining the benefits of different products to people and knowing that I am helping them.
5. Who is someone you aspire to be like and why? My dad. He is an independent guy, but he is down-to-earth at the same time, and really cares about other people.
6. Where would your ideal vacation be? I love the beach but I also love the mountains, so that’s hard to choose – somewhere where the two are combined! Maybe Hawaii.
7. What’s your favorite place to go/thing to do in our community? I shoot my bow out at Indoor Outfitters quite a bit. And Cody, my fiance, and I like going to the Movies alot.
8. What do you feel is your greatest strength that you bring to the workplace? I like to smile, and I really like taking care of patients. I take a personal interest in them.
9. Name one exciting thing about your life right now: I recently got engaged! It was a pretty cool day because we were fishing. I caught a huge fish AND Cody put the ring on the end of my line. I saw it when I reeled it in.
10. What is the best thing about working at Vision Source Meadville? Probably that I get to help and serve many people in the community each day.